1. Looking at the front. House built 1955-56.
Has 1 & 1/2 bathrooms plus a sink on 3rd floor. View shows living
room below, library and bathroom on 2nd floor. Living room has fire place.
2. Living and dining area, looking front
to back. Kitchen is to right of wall where the pass through is. We will
take out the wall between kitchen and dining area.
3. Another view of living-dining room with
gas fireplace to left which currently heats 1st 2 floors.
4. Looking out dining window at back yard.
To right is kitchen, workshop and garden storage rooms. Behind back green
gate is a narrow walkway to take out garbage.
5. Looking down on back garden from 2nd floor,
master bedroom window.
6. Standing in dining area looking out front
window in the spot where our new baby grand piano will sit.
7. Coming in front door; kitchen ahead; (living
room door at left), curved stairs up to 2nd floor at right. Behind Susan
are doors to the new service room for the computers and next to the kitchen
the door for the downstairs toilet and sink room.
8. Standing on stairs looking down into foyer
and front doors.
9. Front bedroom to be the library; wall
we are looking at will have our sofabed, wall to right bookshelves and
under front window our current rectangular dining table to serve as a work
10. Backyard looking at back of house - that
is our realtor.
11. Master bedroom facing backyard; we have
a nice sink.
12. Small bedroom facing backyard. Double
doors opening out over kitchen roof. The dryer will be moved down to the
13. 2nd floor toilet room off hall; stairs
14. View of bathroom on 2nd floor. Some will
see that this house was built during the same period as the family home
in Severna Park, noted by the blue bathtub!
15. Again, the main bathroom with sink, tub
and shower over.
16. The stairway configuration. This is a
very interesting photo that Stan took: On the left are the stairs coming
up to the 2nd floor and to the right are the stairs leading to the 3rd
floor; the view shows the carpeted portion and as you follow the line up
the underside of the risers are seen. Both staircases are curved.
17. Another view from the library looking
out to the hallway.
18. Now we just getting up to the 3rd floor
which is divided into 2 rooms; this smaller room has a sink and storage
under the roofline (silver insulation).
19. Walking into the larger room; a gas fireplace;
backyard window to right; small closet lower right.
20. Susan looking out the 3rd floor window
over back yard. See trees in the distance - the sand dune park and North
Sea are just 2 miles away as the crow flies.
21. Enjoying a break in the sun; this was
about 4pm. There are so many birds singing outside now.
22. Back down to the kitchen area. Susan
standing in the laundry area. See the pass-through to the left - that is
the wall that will be opened up. A skylight illuminates the laundry area.
The door beyond Susan leads to the workshop and beyond that the garden
23. In the workshop looking into the laundry
room and kitchen, foyer and front door. We bought this frig from the old
owners, which we've put in the work shop for its roomy freezer space.
24. Again, another view of the laundry and
kitchen area looking toward the front of the house.
25. In the living room looking out the front
window and to the left the beveled glass door to the foyer. The former
owners gave us all the plants in the front window!
26. Standing in front of house looking to
left. Primary school to right. A large pond is to the left of where the
person on the bike is.
27. Mallards at the pond - 100 feet from
house. The pond (man-made) runs all the way across town.
28. Now, over to the west of housing to the
dunes, about 5 blocks west of our new house ... August, 2002.
29. Sarada at North Sea after bike ride through
dunes. This was about 2:30pm so by Sarada's shadow we can see the coast
and Travels in The Netherlands &
Family in Maryland USA, 2001 http://www.susankramer.com/familypix.html
Family in Chicago 2001 http://www.susankramer.com/familypix2.html
Family and Travels in California 2001 http://www.susankramer.com/familypix3.html
Photos of Paris 2001 http://www.susankramer.com/parisphotos.html
Christmas in The Netherlands, December 2001 http://www.susankramer.com/familypix4.html
Family, Friends & Views in America and Europe http://www.susankramer.com/familypix5.html
Kröller-Müller Museum sculpture garden, The Netherlands http://www.susankramer.com/sculptures.html
Dolls & Bunnies http://www.susankramer.com/dolls.html
Trip to Emmen, The Netherlands http://www.susankramer.com/familypix6.html
Memories from the Past http://www.susankramer.com/familypix7.html
May 2002 - Birthdays, Polly and Greg, Chicago and California http://www.susankramer.com/familypix8.html
May 17-23, 2002, Santa Barbara and Goleta, California http://www.susankramer.com/familypix9.html
May 17-23, 2002, More Events in California http://www.susankramer.com/familypix10.html
Western Europe and the USA http://www.susankramer.com/ourworld.html
Summer Vacations 2002, Part I http://www.susankramer.com/familypix11.html
Summer Vacations 2002, Part II http://www.susankramer.com/familypix12.html
Stan's Family in The Netherlands http://www.susankramer.com/familypix13.html
Hoffman and Melocik Family Photos http://www.susankramer.com/familypix15.html
Christmas in The Netherlands 2002 http://www.susankramer.com/familypix16.html
Christmas (and more) in America 2002 http://www.susankramer.com/familypix17.html
Castricum, March 2003 and Beyond http://www.susankramer.com/familypix18.html
Castricum, and Father's Day June 15, 2003 http://www.susankramer.com/familypix19.html
Flowers in the Yard, Castricum June, 2003 http://www.susankramer.com/familypix20.html
Bluetits - Pimpelmezen http://www.susankramer.com/birds.html
Rice family visits The Netherlands http://www.susankramer.com/familypix21.html
Trip to Family in America, September 2003 http://www.susankramer.com/familypix22.html
Garden and Birds in Castricum, November 2003 http://www.susankramer.com/familypix23.html
email and web site: email@example.com://www.powertoshare.com
email and web site: firstname.lastname@example.org://www.susankramer.com