1. December 5, 2004 - Sinterklaas arrives
in Castricum - to the elementary school across the street from our
house. Also pictured are 3 of his helpers in the bright satin outfits.
2. December 18, 2004. This view shows our
wooden back garden fence to the right, and our back path giving access
to our neighbors' garden house. The street access is 20 feet behind
where I am standing to take the photo. The hedge at the left is
our real back property line. Just this week I planted the beginnings of
a hedge at the foot of the wooden fence - 11 bushes: English boxwood
and dwarf pine intermixed. At the near edge of the fence is our back
gate entrance to our yard.
3. December 29, 2004. Back garden in winter.
4. December 29, 2004. Front garden
showing Christmas scenes in upstairs and downstairs picture windows and
pink roses at right almost fully opened.
5. Susan taking a Christmas baking break :-)
6. December 27, 2004 -
Christmas dinner at Victor's in Utrecht. L. to R. Tobias
16.5, Simon 18, Victor, Stan. Also celebrating Simon's 18th birthday from December 23rd and Susan's birthday December 30th.
7. December 27, 2004.
What the bookcase at Victor's holds. L. to R. Black and white photo of
Stan taking a snapshot early 1980s; large color photo of Tobias 9 and
Simon 11; front L. to R. in red round frame - Victor
1 and Stan 6; in lavender frame Tobias 14 and Simon 16.
8. December 27, 2004. Victor and Stan posing as in black and white photo in red frame in above pix.
9. December 27, 2004.
Simon and Tobias preparing raw oysters as appetizer to dinner.
Note microwave oven sitting on refrigerator - typical arrangement in
10. December 27, 2004. Victor, the master chef, with after dinner indulgences - cigar in hand and cognac.
email and web site: email@example.com://www.powertoshare.com
email and web site: firstname.lastname@example.org://www.susankramer.com