You'll find 33 beginning and advanced kinesthetic lessons in 78 pages for grades K-6.
Large photos of the one-hand alphabet being demonstrated are included.
The lessons teach students by "moving and remembering" - helping each concept to really stick with the student. A great resource for all your learners: visual, auditory and kinesthetic!
Can be adapted for special needs children by using a partner or assistant.
pages; perfect bound; 8.5 by 11 inch paperback or PDF ebook
Links to Buy
For Ages 5 to 8
1. Practice with Letter Shapes
2. Outlining Alphabet Letters in the Air
3. Language - Words and Sentences
4. One Syllable Words - Spelling and Singing
5. Double Letters - Spelling and Singing
6. Syllables - Spelling and Singing
7. Names - Spelling and Singing
9. Punctuation Exercises
10. Finger Spelling; One-hand Alphabet including photos
11. Moving Left to Right as in Reading and Writing
12. Spelling Using Game Pieces or Alphabet Blocks
13. Learning to Print "b" and "d"
14. Visual Directional Exercise (nonlinguistic)
16. Basic Math - Sets
18. ABA Sequencing
19. More Advanced ABA Sequencing
20. Directions of Movement
21. Geometric Shapes
22. Outlining Geometric Shapes in the Air
23. Learning to Tell Time
For Age 9 and older
24. Subject and Predicate in Sentence
25. Indirect and Direct Objects Lesson
26. Meter and Verse
27. Making Geometric Shapes
28. ABA Sequencing - Waltz Combination
29. ABA Sequencing - Schottische Combination
30. ABCD Sequencing
33. Division with Remainder
About the author - Susan Kramer has been teaching academics kinesthetically as a dance specialist since 1965 and maintains a large educational web site at susankramer.com.
Links to Buy