Photo above: author writing in the front courtyard of Musée Rodin, Paris, France. Hôtel Les Invalides in background.
Who we are
did not happen overnight.
In these stories I share some of my life-changing personal experiences that shaped who I am today.
My hope is that they inspire you to write about what has brought you to your present awareness.
There's room on the bench, come read next to me for awhile –
Stories in chronological order
1. Angel Wings http://www.susankramer.com/angel.html
2. Gifted with an Ecumenical Outlook http://www.susankramer.com/ecumenical.html
3. A Spiritual Cure for Loneliness http://www.susankramer.com/loneliness.html
6. Expanding Into the Golden Light of Our Soul http://www.susankramer.com/goldenmoment.html
7. A Surprise During Initiation with Gayatri Mantra http://www.susankramer.com/initiation.html
8. St. Francis to the Rescue http://www.susankramer.com/saintfrancis.html
9. Blessed Mother's Message at Woodland Altar http://www.susankramer.com/woodland.html
10. Uncovering a Spiritual Mission http://www.susankramer.com/mission.html
11. Lessons in Charity I Learned from My Dad http://www.susankramer.com/charity.html
12. Discovering Meditation Mount http://www.susankramer.com/meditationmount.html
13. Finding Joy in the
Spirit of Yogananda http://www.susankramer.com/encinitas.html
14. Christmas Miracle – Stranded at High Tide http://www.susankramer.com/saved.html
15. Washed Over by a Wall of Water http://www.susankramer.com/wave.html
16. A Dark Night of the Soul http://www.susankramer.com/darknight.html
True Spiritual Stories from my experiences Copyright © 2011-2013 Susan Helene Kramer | Photo of author by Stan Schaap
PC users - for Ebooks or Books - click covers