Photo above: author writing in the front courtyard of Musée Rodin, Paris, France. Hôtel Les Invalides in background.
Who we are
did not happen overnight.
In these stories I share some of my life-changing personal experiences that shaped who I am today.
My hope is that they inspire you to write about what has brought you to your present awareness.
There's room on the bench, come read next to me for a while –
Stories in chronological order
1. Angel Wings http://www.susankramer.com/angel.html
2. Gifted with an Ecumenical Outlook http://www.susankramer.com/ecumenical.html
3. A Spiritual Cure for Loneliness http://www.susankramer.com/loneliness.html
4. Everlasting Blessings from Paramahansa Yogananda http://www.susankramer.com/yogananda.html
7. Expanding Into the Golden Light of Our Soul http://www.susankramer.com/goldenmoment.html
8. Inspired to Write on Practical Spirituality http://www.susankramer.com/writings.html
9. A Surprise During Initiation with Gayatri Mantra http://www.susankramer.com/initiation.html
10. St. Francis to the Rescue http://www.susankramer.com/saintfrancis.html
11. Blessed Mother's Message at Woodland Altar http://www.susankramer.com/woodland.html
12. Uncovering a Spiritual Mission http://www.susankramer.com/mission.html
13. Lessons in Charity I Learned from My Dad http://www.susankramer.com/charity.html
14. Discovering Meditation Mount http://www.susankramer.com/meditationmount.html
15. Finding Joy in the
Spirit of Yogananda http://www.susankramer.com/encinitas.html
16. Christmas Miracle – Stranded at High Tide http://www.susankramer.com/saved.html
17. Washed Over by a Wall of Water http://www.susankramer.com/wave.html
18. A Dark Night of the Soul http://www.susankramer.com/darknight.html
19. Thirty Year
Synopsis - December 1982 through September 2013 http://www.susankramer.com/thirtyyears.html
True Spiritual Stories from my experiences Copyright © 2011-2013 Susan Helene Kramer | Photo of author by Stan Schaap
PC users - for Ebooks or Books - click covers